Lily-May Friend Wins Apprenticeship Connect Exceptional Performance Award
NP Group have worked closely with Apprenticeship Connect for the past 12 months. They help us find enthusiastic young people keen to explore their recruitment journey. Throughout the apprenticeship scheme, apprentices are mentored and trained in best practice whilst undergoing various key recruitment modules, all via Apprenticeship Connect. This is in parallel to NP Groups internal on-boarding, training & in office experience.
Lily-May Friend is one of the apprentices who joined NP Group in January 2022 and has, quite simply, gone on to excel within our business. In addition to completing her Apprenticeship with great results, has now been promoted within our company to Executive Search Delivery Consultant.
Lily has now been recognised by Apprenticeship Connect by being awarded their ‘Exceptional Performance Award’. Lily was chosen as the overall winner across all of AC apprenticeship programmes and all their learners!
Jessica Hemming, Tutor at Apprenticeship Connect comments;
“Here’s a snapshot of some of the reasons why Lily has won this award:
• You have gone above and beyond in your apprenticeship to show continued dedication to the apprenticeship and role.
• You have overcome significant barriers and continued to display a positive and determined attitude to succeed.
• Your investment into the apprenticeship so second to none. You continuously go way above and beyond and push for the highest standard of work.
• Not a single late submission regardless of anything that could have potentially hindered you in submitting work on time.
• Work results and performance across the apprenticeship thus far and how impressive this really is.
Overall, you are an incredible learner to have on programme. You are an absolute star and I feel so lucky to have you on programme with me.”
James Murphy, Head of Delivery at NP Group comments;
“Lily has a pleasure to work with. She’s been outstanding as an Apprentice within NP Group and I am so glad this has been recognised by the apprenticeship provider too. For someone of such a young age to have such ability, motivation and drive is inspiring to see and I look forward to seeing all she achieves in the future”
Well done, Lily!
Contact James to learn more about the NP Group Apprenticeship Scheme:
t: +44 207 953 0021