Use of this Website
You will not use the website for any of the following purposes:
- To post or transmit any material for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals
- To post or transmit on the website inaccurate, incomplete or false information (including in the case of candidates, biographical information about yourself and/or information about your ability to work in the United Kingdom or elsewhere)
- To post or transmit on the website any libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material
- To post or transmit on the website any material which contains any virus or other disabling devices which interferes or may interfere with the operation of the website; or which alters or deletes any information which you have no authority to alter or delete; or which overloads the website by spamming or flooding it
- To use any device, routine or software to crash, delay, or otherwise damage the operation of this website
- To take any action that affects NP Group’s reputation or that defames, abuses, harasses or threatens others
- To encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law; or carry out such conduct yourself
NP Group in its sole discretion shall determine your compliance with the above and shall have the right to prevent you from using the website and/or to delete from the website immediately and without prior notice any material that it deems not to comply or to be objectionable for any reason. NP Group shall cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing NP Group to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of the above.
Use of the ActiveBench Service
You, in using the ActiveBench services within our website, are designated as a Prospect, and in that capacity, you agree to:
- ActiveBench Ltd collecting data you submit in the form of a Connection Request.
- ActiveBench sending the data you submit in a Connection Request (including personal data such as name, email and phone number) to us (in our capacity as an active Customer of ActiveBench Ltd) when you make a Connection Request.
- Receiving communication from ActiveBench Ltd solely for the purposes of acquiring your feedback as to your experience of using the ActiveBench services
- ActiveBench using any data that you provide when using the ActiveBench services (such as your company name, job title, search criteria, feedback data) for analytical purposes to improve your experience and that of other ActiveBench users.
- ActiveBench publishing aggregated and anonymised data you provide to assist Prospects in their choosing a supplier of recruitment services
Links to or From Other Websites
As a convenience to users, this website contains links to external websites and you may be offered a number of automatic links to other websites, which may interest you. We accept no responsibility for or liability in respect of the content of those third party websites. NP Group has not reviewed or approved such websites and does not control and is not responsible for those websites or their content. NP Group does not warrant that any links to such websites work or are up to date. NP Group does not endorse or make any representations about those websites and the use of any such links is entirely at your own risk. Any third parties wishing to link to our website may do so provided links are to the home page only of the website and provided we are notified in advance by email to email@example.com. NP Group reserves the right to refuse to allow third parties to link to our website and shall not be required to give any explanation for such refusal, or for withdrawal of previously granted permission.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by Networking People (UK) Limited or its licensors. You may not download, copy or print any of the pages of the website except for your own personal use, and provided you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices. No copying or distribution for any business or commercial use is allowed. No framing, harvesting, “scraping” or another manipulation of the content of the website is permitted. You will not attempt to decipher, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in the website; nor will you post to the website any material which infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party.
Changes to or Temporary Unavailability of this Website
We may at our absolute discretion deny you access to this website (which may include any of the services or information available through it) or any part of it at any time without explanation.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained on this website including any salary information or surveys are given in good faith and NP Group uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, NP Group gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded.
No liability is accepted by NP Group for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information on this website. NP Group shall not be liable to any person relying on or using any such information for (a) loss of revenue, loss of actual or anticipated salary; loss of actual or anticipated profits whether arising in the normal course of business or otherwise (including, without limitation, loss of profits on contracts); loss of or damage to employment prospects; loss of opportunity; loss of the use of money; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business; loss of goodwill; loss of or damage to reputation; loss of or corruption to data; loss of management or administration time, legal and other professional fees and expenses; or (b) any indirect or consequential loss or damages however caused (including without limitation by reason of misrepresentation, negligence, other tort, breach of contract or breach of statutory duty) which arise directly or indirectly from the subject matter of this website. However, nothing in the above shall limit or exclude NP Group’s liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or to the extent otherwise not permitted by law.
You agree to fully indemnify us and keep us fully indemnified against all costs, expenses, claims, losses, liabilities or proceedings arising from use or misuse by you of this website.
We do not guarantee that any employer or client will ask for a candidate’s information, or will interview or hire a candidate, or that any candidates will be available or will meet the needs of any employer or client. We make no representation or warranty as to the final terms and duration of any appointment obtained through this website. Whilst we take all reasonable endeavours to ensure it is the case, we do not guarantee that any employer or client will keep confidential any candidate information or data provided to them.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Your use of the website and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of the use of this website.
www.groupnp.com is the website for Networking People (UK) Limited, registered in England and Wales, registered number 03535327 whose registered office is at: 2 Old Street Yard, London, EC1Y 8AF.
In case of any query regarding the information on this website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.