Producing client delivery efficiency through rapid deployment of ‘near shore’ sourcing capability
Client Executive Summary
- Unit4 is a leading provider of enterprise software applications (ERP).
- Headquartered in The Netherlands, with operations in 26 countries worldwide, annual revenue of €500M and 4,000 employees.
- Fast growth focussed with new sales strategy and venture capital owners.
- Right-shoring their functions that are not client facing, for blend of cost and service delivery efficiencies.
- Use a talent acquisition specialist to partner with the HRD and Chief Exec team to develop the strategic workforce management and hiring plan.
- Due-diligence services for €40m Near-shore location for professional services function.
- Build a locally relevant employee value proposition for talent acquisition.
- Establish an onsite recruiting function from zero capability/resource.
- Develop a two year talent acquisition plan to make +200 hires.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Strategic Workforce Resourcing
- Two year recruitment outsourcing (RPO) solution.
- Rapid deployment, team of six in less than two weeks.
- Full campaign methodology – team of six engaged locally, with nearshore support.
- Talent mapping via NP Group’s offshore data mining partner of key competitors.
- Academic program for graduate hires.
- Scaling of team size, aligned with workforce demand forecast.
- EVP developed and deployed and cemented as standard sourcing process.
- National press coverage with President of Portugal – near shore centre, graduate program and new jobs.
- Campaign days received rating of ‘Excellent’ by 100% of hiring managers.
- Talent acquisition process executed: 73 total offers, 51 hires in 6 campaign days, over four months (130% of target YTD).