Trusted partnership and global success with NCC Group
Client Executive Summary
- Global leading Information Security Consultancy business.
- Largest IT Security Assurance team in the world.
- A trusted advisor to over 1,750 organisations worldwide.
- NCC Group hold industry accreditations at the highest levels, from bodies ranging from the UK government CESG CHECK scheme to the PCI Security standards council.
- Implement a cyber security recruitment strategy through a clear and targeted proposition.
- Develop an employee value proposition (EVP) to the passive candidate-driven cyber security market.
- Attract industry recognised certified cyber security professionals globally.
- Campaign day based interview process for a highly candidate-driven market.
- Build Associate pool of specific consultants for ongoing client demand.
- Engage information security recruitment agencies to deliver the objective.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Strategic Workforce Resourcing
- NCC Group partnered with NP Information and Cyber Security Practice to deliver strategic hires.
- Taking a clear defined EVP to the most in demand specialist Information Cyber Security talent globally.
- Structured Campaign day hiring to attract the top talent to the business.
- FastBench solution to develop associate pool of specific skills to supplement existing workforce for roles such as information security officer and information security consultant.
- Confidential Executive Search model for Senior Director level roles such as chief information security officer (ciso).
- Global provision of staffing for new territories.
- Successfully appointed over 100 of the most in demand Information Security Officers globally including Senior GRC Security Consultants, PCI QSA’s CHECK Penetration Testers and SeniorIT Security Sales consultants.
- Global hiring across UK, Europe, North America and Australia.
- Provision of numerous Associates for specific interim client projects.
- Proven trusted partnership model assisting in strong aggressive growth for the organisation.