Close collaboration in designing a ‘go-to-market’ for Executive appointments
Client Executive Summary
- Acquired by FIS in 2010, Capco is a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the financial services industry.
- The business has over 2,000 employees across 20 offices and 20 offshore/ nearshore centres across North America, Europe, Africa and Asia.
- Outside the US, growth is expected to emanate in the UK, Western Europe, Latin America and Asian markets.
- An underlying emphasis is placed upon account penetration with core business, and expansion into new financial services verticals.
- Partner with the UK CEO to establish a strategic executive hiring plan for market entry.
- Prepare an employee value proposition (EVP) for exec appointments.
- Establish a team of NP Executive Search consultants suited to conducting a global search, generating potential executive appointments at speed through a tried and tested executive search methodology.
- Seek and secure executive appointments with an appetite for and track record in client origination and growing consulting lines of business, resulting in hiring leaders for CAPCO.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Strategic Workforce Resourcing
- Deployed NP Group Executive Search for Consulting organisations team.
- Target 4 UK exec appointments with target sectors Technology, Wealth, Digital, Retail and Payments.
- Full exec recruitment model deployed, leveraging NP Group's executive search consultants networks and experience.
- Rapid deployment of a team of six engaged locally, with offshore research support in the executive recruitment process.
- Talent market mapping key competitors utilizing data mining.
- Competitor and industry side talent market mapping completed.
- EVP designed and implemented in an aggressive go-to-market to maximise executive hiring.
- 33 Partner submissions, 27 Partner Interview requests (90%), resulting in hiring leaders of their business.
- Breadth of candidate for the executive appointments sources greater than client had previously experienced.
- 4 Partners hired in Retail, Payments, Technology and Digital, with additional Partners selected for Wealth, Digital and Retail.