NP Group are committed to providing equal opportunity, equal access a user-friendly experience to all users of its website, including the disabled. NP Group wish to make our online presence, information and resources accessible for all users.
- The content of the NP Group website seeks to meet Priority 2 of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. NP Group aim to continually make improvements to meet these guidelines.
- NP Group strive to obey the spirit of the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) of 1995with respect to the provision of services online, as required by the Equality and Human Rights Commission.
Accessibility Features On This Website
- Each page has a link to the Sitemap in the footer, which displays pages within the NP Group website in a straight forward, easy to navigate way.
- Images on the NP Group website include descriptive alt attributes.
NP Group recommend users with text resizing needs upgrade to a standards-compliant web browser, which provides text resizing or zooming. These browsers allow users to increase the size of essential page content. You can do this in the following browsers by following these instructions:
- Internet Explorer, select View, then Text Size, and then your preferred size.
- Netscape select View, then Text Zoom, and then your preferred percentage size.
- Mozilla Firefox users: Select Tools > Options > Content > Fonts & Colours then your chosen size
- Opera: Select Tools > Preferences > Web pages > Normal font then your chosen size
- Safari: Select Safari > Preferences > Appearance then your chosen font and size
Questions Or Feedback
If you have any questions or feedback regarding the accessibility or user-friendliness of the NP Group site, or if you experience any difficulty using it, please e-mail email@example.com.